I have some really exciting news for you guys! You know CVS, right? Well they contacted me recently and wanted to know if I would help them spread the word that they are carrying a whole bunch of healthy food. They rattled off a ton of brands that we love, so I was intrigued. They sent me this gift box and I’m BLOWN AWAY you guys.
CVS sent me this gift box FULL of gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo-friendly, WHOLE foods! There’s a CVS a very short walk from my house. Much closer than the grocery store where I shop. Not to mention, thousands of CVS across the country. To be able to run in and quickly grab these healthy foods is ah-mazing to me. Are you applauding them as loudly as I am?!?!
They also sent me a gift card, because they wanted me to see what they have for myself, and truthfully, I was hoping that my CVS would have some of the brands that they mentioned to me, but didn’t include in my gift box. So I went across the street to my CVS, and…
…score!!! I was texting my husband photos of this stuff as I was finding it, I was so happy! 🙂 I’ll give you the breakdown of what they sent me (which I also found at my CVS) as well as the other items that I picked up myself!
- Krave Beef Jerky, Sweet Chipotle and Chili Lime
- Crunchies, Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Dang, Toasted Coconut Chips
- Organic Mama Chia, Green Magic and Cherry Beet (my kids are OBSESSED with these)
- Larabar, Blueberry Muffin, Cashew Coconut, and Apple Pie
- Go Raw, organic Banana Bread Sprouted Bites
- Kind Bars, Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut
- Vita Coco (one of multiple good brands that they had in the fridge and the grocery aisle!)
- Organic Grape Juice (there was also organic apple by the same brand, and not pictured: Knudsen Organic, Just Cranberry, Just Tart Cherry, and Just Pomegranate!!!)
- GimMe Organic Seaweed Snacks
- Kind, Mango Apple Chia
- Emmy’s Dark Cacao Macaroons (they also had Emmy’s Lemon Ginger Macaroons)
- Alive & Radiant Foods, Organic Ranch Kale Krunch (they also had the Quite Cheezy flavor, both excellent!)
- Wild Planet, Wild Sardines in extra virgin olive oil
- Wild Planet, Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon
- Curate, Harmonious Blend Bar, and Dark & Tempting Bar
- Epic, Almond Cranberry Turkey Bars, and Pulled Pork Bars
This is HUGE, right? And all the prices were right on, not overpriced! I know I know, I’m totally cheerleading for CVS 🙂 It had me thinking: how many people who don’t shop at health food stores are going to find this real food goodness now that they’re at CVS, ya know? The checkout lady told me that she had never had any of the brands I was buying until CVS started selling them, and now she’s hooked! That’s so awesome.
At my CVS I also found, but didn’t purchase yet: Unsweetened Non-GMO Almond Milk and Coconut Milk, Pellegrino, Pacific Organic Bone Stock (chicken and turkey), Drink Maple, Organic Black Chia Seeds, almond butter, gluten-free crackers, and organic salsa without added sugar.
In addition to the 2, 900 stores stocking these healthy foods, another 360 CVS stores are getting new layouts with a wider variety of healthy foods in expanded refrigerated sections and prominent displays. Ah, yaaaaaass!
Thought you’d want to know! This sure makes my life and traveling SO much easier! 🙂
Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS Pharmacy on this post for the CVS healthy foods line. All opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.