These Strawberry White Chocolate Candies are super fast to make for Valentine’s Day! They’re based on my White Chocolate Bars from Paleo Chocolate Lovers’. I simply used ground freeze-dried strawberries to color, flavor, and sweeten the white chocolate. It’s that easy! The recipe is at the bottom of this post so you can make them too!
And for those of you who have The Paleo Chocolate Lovers’ Cookbook, here are some other chocolate recipes that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
3 Ingredient Strawberry White Chocolate Candies
based on White Chocolate Bars from The Paleo Chocolate Lovers’ Cookbook
dairy-free, caffeine-free, added sugar free!
Important: Make sure that your bowl, blender, and all other equipment are completely dry, or the chocolate will separate!
- In a dry Magic Bullet or coffee grinder, grind the freeze-dried strawberries. Measure the grinds to get 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon ground freeze-dried strawberries. Set aside.
- Bring a small heavy-bottomed pot of water to a boil. Turn off the heat and put the jar of coconut butter/cream concentrate in the hot water. Let sit for 20 minutes. Stir. Repeat if needed.
- Add 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons melted coconut butter/cream concentrate to a mini blender, like a Magic Bullet. (If you don’t have one, I think you could combine the ingredients by hand.) Set aside.
- Pour out most of the water that was in the pot, leaving about an inch. Bring the water to a simmer, reduce the heat to low, and put a dry bowl over the pot to create a double boiler.
- Add the cacao butter to the bowl. As soon as it’s melted measure 1/2 cup, then add it to the coconut butter/cream concentrate in the mini blender. Also add the ground freeze-dried strawberries.
- Blend all of the ingredients, then let it come to room temperature.
- Put the candy mold in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. When the mixture is room temperature, blend it again, then add it to the candy mold. (If the candy mold isn’t cold, then the ground strawberries will separate, and the candy won’t be as pretty.)
- Freeze the candy right away to solidify.
- Flip the mold over to remove the candies, and put them in a gift box.
Keep candies frozen to prevent melting.
Makes 15 to 30 candies, depending on the size of the mold.
Be sure to sign up to my new Spunky Newsletter for my FREE Paleo Pasta eBook, more recipes, and subscriber giveaways!