We have been obsessed with gelatin lately. We made this grape gelatin with plums (above) twice, and the second time was a double batch. Today I’m making more using lemon ginger tea! Gelatin has 9 grams of protein per tablespoon, and with no added sugar, this is a healthy treat.Do you make your own gelatin treats? What flavor do you make?
Grape Gelatin with Plums
- Pour the water (just off the boil) into a glass measuring cup with a spout.
- Add the gelatin and whisk until completely combined.
- Pour the hot liquids to a glass dish with a lid.
- Add grape juice, stevia (if using) and lemon juice. Gently stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Scoop into glasses and top with sliced ripe plums.
Here is another gelatin-like treat using agar:
Pumpkin Chai Bars