Shredded Coconut Blueberry Paleo Muffins
1/4 tsp liquid vanilla stevia
1 and 1/2 cups blueberries
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
5. Immediately fold in the blueberries (the batter will thicken as it sits, so fold the blueberries in right away).
6. Use an ice cream sized scoop with a lever (a 1/3 cup scoop) to fill 12 unbleached muffin cups.
Note: If you don’t use a scoop the tops just won’t be quite so round.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins.