The Paleo Chocolate Lovers Cookbook

PaleoChocolateLoversCookbook

I am so excited to tell you that my next cookbook. It will be released on October 1st, and it is now available for pre-order on Amazon! You can also pre-order from your local bookstore.

And check out the details for my October Road Trip Book Tour!

The Paleo Chocolate Lovers Cookbook includes 80 gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free recipes for the health-conscious chocolate lover. For breakfast, dessert and any time in-between you can have the occasional treat made with coconut and ground nut flours without breaking from your Paleo diet. Honey and coconut sugar are kept to a minimum by using small amounts of the herbal sweetener stevia in these nutrient-dense baked goods. Raw-inspired treats incorporate dates to thicken and sweeten.

Recipes include: Chocolate Crepe Cake with Coconut Cream • White Chocolate Dipped Macadamia Biscotti • Homemade (dairy-free, low-glycemic) chocolate bars • Chocolate Swirl Cheese Danish Cake • Lava Cakes • Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies • White Chocolate Truffles • Molton Chocolate • Cherry Cordial Fudge and more.

This book also details the components of coconut, the importance of organic and fair trade chocolate, frequently asked questions about chocolate, and a side-by-side comparison of store-bought dark chocolate bars.

Why pre-order? When you pre-order on Amazon you are guaranteed the lowest price between now and when the book is released. And because this is a Victory Belt book (woohoo!) that means EVERY recipe has a full-page color photo to go with it.

A sample of photos from the book:

Chocolate Banana Pancakes with Fried Bananas
Chocolate Strawberry Clafoutis
Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Orange Nut Bars
S’mores Cookie Parfaits
Chocolate Chip Meringue Cake
White Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie

You can also see in-progress photos uploaded constantly on my Instagram page HERE as well as on Facebook.

Thank you so much for supporting me!

Comments

What’s the best way to be notified of when your book is ready? I’d buy it for sure, but don’t want to have to monitor social media constantly in order to know it’s out? Thanks

What is the best way to be notified when the book is ready for purchase? I’m not too keen on having to monitor social networks in order to know.

I’ll buy it for sure… :)

Thanks!

Thanks Patiperra!

Thanks Joshua! I ofter daydream that you could be my personal chef :-)

Cody, You don’t need to monitor anything. You can pre-order now if you want to get that big discount, and Amazon will send you the book as soon as it’s printing this fall. :-)

Joshua, And Elana and Jenni, I wish you could all live here so I could eat your food all the time :-) You and Jenni could be the next to publish cookbooks.

Everything looks so very delicious! How dependent are the recipes on eggs though? Do you think they could be easily replaced or do the recipes call for too many to make that possible? I sure hope the answer is “yes” because those photos look absolutely resplendent.

Breathtaking photography/plating..and sheer food artistry…I must obtain this book. No one would “guess” these culinary creations are paleo from a visual perspective at the very least! This kind of paleo cuisine lifts it to a truly spectacular gourmet level..all labels, paleo included, aside. I would be honored to attempt to replicate your stunning offerings and serve them with pride on my french table. Question..Could I possibly order this from France…via amazon.fr?
    Thank you in advance for any information for those who love you across the pond.

Judging by your photos and the topic (hard to go wrong with chocolate…), I’m sure it’s going to be amazing and I can’t wait to see it :)

congratulations!

looks wonderful, but wouldn’t “chocolate lover’s cookbook” be more grammatically correct? anyway, everything looks delish!

This looks amazing and is definitely going to be my family’s favorite “Paleo” cookbook. I am looking forward to its release!

10. Sarah says

My mouth is watering just looking at the photos! Congratulations, I am so excited for the book and so impressed you did all this with a baby and homeschooling and a blog and…. etc etc!! :) And extremely happy for my family and our tummies in anticipation of even more yummy recipes! :)

Thanks you guys!

Laurel, I think about a third of the recipes will be egg-free, but I will know exactly in another month or so if you want to check back with me.

Anonymous, Yes, that would be grammatically correct. We left it out for design purposes.

The photos look amazing!

A quick question though – do you use agave nectar in your recipes? (I saw that Elana wrote a foreword for your book and most of her gluten free recipes seem to include it)

Kelly – congratulations on publishing another cookbook! Your photography is stunning and love the idea of a paleo cookbook catered to chocolate lovers – what fun!

14. Lilli Sarantos says

Im just wondering if your book will be available anywhere other than Amazon? I want to buy it tomorrow! Thanks!!!

I would love to win you Chocolate Cookbook, it’s wonderful! I use to have a copy of my own, buy I gave it to my daughter-in-law who is now
    enjoying it. Sincerely Catgross :-)