The Spunky Coconut Podcast: episode 4 : Amy and Kelly

Kelly talks with Amy Green of Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free about coconut flour, A Gluten-Free Holiday, the Nourished Food Blogger Conference, pregnancy, and other chit-chat.

Listen to Episode 4 in a new window.

If you enjoy the podcast please leave a review on iTunes.

Coconut article I mentioned in the podcast.

Comments

Love this! I’ve been multi-tasking and listening while tidying my office–you two are so cute together! And your talk reminded me that I need to make another one of your banana cream pies, Kelly (except I do mine with pear, of course). Fabulous. :D

Kelly,

I really enjoyed listening to you and Amy today! You 2 are both so adorable!
    I really look forward to meeting you both one day! Also, maybe, working with you 2? I hope so! I need to be adopted as a blogger!

Jeanie (Jeanene)

Hi Kelly! Love your blog! Totally unrelated question, but maybe there are others out there who are wondering…why do you choose the green label coconut oil over gold? I am hoping to place my order soon. :)

Thanks Kelly! Yes the gold is a little more expensive, but there is a 50% off sale right now that actually makes the gold label cheaper. So I just wanted to make sure before I went for it. Thanks!!

Great podcast! Especially the part about freezers – I LOVE my chest freezer, too! It saves me so much sanity. =)
    Oh, and I love your new family picture. Super cute.

Hi all, I’m a gluten free baker and was looking to see if anyone one has any helpful hint on how to best distribute my baked goods. I am new to the idea of distributing my delicious deserts so any input will be helpful.. Thanks!, Stephanie