Watermelon Fruit Popsicles

Fruit_Popsicles
What is it about kids and popsicles? They just go together :-)
These homemade fruit popsicles are the simplest to make, and the kids love them.
watermelonpopsicles
I treasure moments like these.

Super Easy Watermelon Fruit Popsicles

refined sugar-free, all-natural

Add to your blender:
Enough fresh watermelon chunks to fill half way (removing as many seeds as possible)
Puree.
Add to each popsicle mold (I use these great molds because they’re BPA-free—woohoo!):
Two slices of peeled kiwi
Frozen blueberries. My blueberries were thawed so I could squish them between the fruit—This presses the fruit out against the walls of the mold so you can see the kiwi and banana when the popsicles are done.
Two slices of banana
More blueberries between the banana slices to press the banana out against the walls of the mold so you can see it when they’re done.
Fill with watermelon puree.
Add the sticks and freeze.

Comments

1. Beth says

I got these type of posticle molds in Canada at Walmart and Home Hardware had some too. They are great but my kids are a little small to eat a whole one of them (4 and 2)

2. Jennifer R. says

YUM, Kelly! My kids would love these too — printing it out now — we have most of the ingredients :) I just ordered “Ice Pop Joy” from amazon.com — love healthy popsicles!!!

These r delicious! I just have a question. I have these same molds but I can never get the pop to come out ON the stick! Any pointers?? Kinda disappointing for the kids to have to use a spoon. ;)

Wow, these popsicles are amazing!!!I will try to make these for my two nephews who refuse to eat ANY fruit!:(( Hope this will work…
    Thank you so much for this recipe!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Tanja

Hi Kelly! These look divine. I can’t wait to make them for my hubby and little boy (and myself, of course). I just ordered your first cookbook and am so excited for it to arrive! Thank you so much for sharing your great recipes!
    Cheers!
    Annie

Thanks guys!

Kim and Megan, I was just looking at the fruit in the store and I saw watermelon and thought, oooh—red! ;-)

Anonymous, That is a bummer about them coming off the sticks. Are you soaking them in hot water for a few seconds before pulling them out? Maybe you need to soak for more time?

I had a dream about these popsicles. I am living in S. Korea for a year. I wish I was back home in the states to make them. In S. Korea a watermelon is about $15 so it is not practical.