You may have heard me saying how we’re getting ready for a road trip. We are so excited. Most of Andy’s family lives near the Adirondack mountains of upstate New York, and they have a family cabin on Lake George. Andy, Zoe, Ashley, our dog, Cherry, and I are driving to the cabin on the lake. Eeek! I can’t wait to show you pictures.
Chai Paleo Granola
- Pulse the nuts in the food processor in 2 batches (or roughly chop). Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the shredded coconut, almond flour, coconut sugar, chia seed meal (this is what creates awesome clusters), cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and sea salt. Combine well.
- Add the applesauce and stevia and combine again.
- Spread onto lined dehydrator trays and dehydrate overnight (about 115F), or until it’s dry and crunchy.
- Break to desired size and enjoy by the handful or with berries and nut milk!
- Store paleo granola in an airtight container in the fridge. (Nuts and seeds should always be refrigerated to prevent them from going rancid.)